Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quote from a friend

I have so many people tell me how strong we are and they'd never be able to do it. Well my good friend Kaydi sent me this and to me it's very true. Thank you Kaydi you know what it feels like to stay strong also!
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

3 comments:

Heather K. said...

I love that! It's true, I thought I would absolutely die having to go through something tough but found that I'm still alive! :)

I'm so glad that Mason is doing so well! Hopefully he is off the ventilator now so he can get it out of his throat and rest easier. I can only imagine how annoying that would be. I'm hoping the meds are still where they need to be too since they took some time adjusting them yesterday. Can't wait to hear an update on him! :)

Hillman's said...

I love this saying! I have it at my desk at work and also saved on my phone. You both are very strong! Love you guys!

thecannon5 said...

That is SOOO True! Thank goodness our Heavenly Father knows just how strong we are as well, and when we just need him to lift our burdens. Love you guys and pray all continues to go well!