Well we are all going a little stir crazy I think including Mason. He is either in his crib or I am holding him in the rocking chair right next to his crib so not much to look at! He hasn't been sleeping at all but is so tired so I asked his nurse if we could unhook him and go to the window right outside his door and she said they could hook him up to a portable monitor and they could get a wagon and we could go on a walk! So we did, it was so nice! Mason loved it and it actually put him to sleep and he slept for a whole hour! He is still throwing up but not as bad so the plan is for us to go home TOMORROW!!! :) :) He has lost weight and doesn't quite weigh 10 lbs anymore. He weighs 9.8lbs. The nurses and techs just love Mason and love to come in a talk to him, (when he is not grumpy that is!) There isn't much more to update today just hanging out! Here are some pictures off of my cell phone of Mason's First Wagon Ride!


1 comment:
It was so good to see you guys last night! I love the pictures of him in the wagon. Especially the one of him sleeping! That's great news that you can come home tomorrow. Love you guys!
Post a Comment