Monday, January 31, 2011

Long Day!

Well after 7 1/2 hours Mason is out of surgery!! Nothing went wrong it just took longer to get through scar tissue and to stop bleeding after. He is doing pretty good. They are trying to figure out his meds because he isn't responding to some of them but just before we left they were trying a new one for pain and it was seeming to work. He is still has a breathing tube but we are hoping by the time we get back he will have passed his trial breathing on his own and it will be out! We got a room at the Ronald McDonald house and it seems to be a good place from the tour. He's still being such a fighter! So there is a quick update, I'll update again tomorrow night. HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY tomorrow Mason! :) Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and those who have been fasting.

4 comments:

Ayers Clan said...

Soo glad to hear that everything went well. Hope it continues to go well and you and Zac stay strong like you are. Love you guys

thecannon5 said...

Glad to hear all went well, that is sooo great. Soo glad you get to stay at the Ronald Mcdonald house, I took a tour there once in mutual, it seemed like an awesome place, you will meet a lot of neat people. Lots of love and prayers coming your way!

The INCREDIBLE Pettit's said...

I'm glad he is resting and doing well. I'm glad YOU are resting and doing well. I was hoping I could come see you on Thursday and bring you a care bag... Iet me know, I should be up there from 1-3.
Heart Hugs-Brytten
President of IHH
brytten@ihhearts.org

Bj said...

Thanks for the update! I am really glad to hear that all went well! We are thinking about you and sending prayers your way!!