Well just another day on the Surgical Unit. I wish I could say it has been uneventful but I would be lying a little bit. Mason knows what he wants and thats what he is going to get! I love that he has a strong personality already but not so much when the only person he will eat for is me. They tried so hard to let me get some sleep last night but he did not want anything to do with them, and as soon as I would hold him he'd stop and eat, Already a Mamas boy! :) He was really fussy all night only sleeping 30 min to and hour at a time so it was kinda a sleepless night and then today he is throwing up a lot. They are not sure why yet but he seems kinda miserable. But it is just a very minor issue at this point. If everything keeps going as planned we are looking a getting discharged Sunday or Monday! So cross your fingers! They still call Mason an "All Star" That's how they referred to him last time and he is still the little All Star! I can't wait to get home on my Computer and upload all the pictures, you guys better be ready for a picture overload!

(I was able to take this pic with my phone in a happy moment of the day!)
3 comments:
Mollie - I hope everything is ok. Mom's need their sleep too. LOL!!! He is adorable. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Love you guys!!!
Hi Molly,
I just wanted to say hi and that you guys have been in our prayers. I'm so glad to hear about sweet little Mason's progress. He really is an all star. I hope you get some rest and that he keeps being strong and you get to go home soon. I loved looking at the pictures on your blog. You have such an adorable little family. Good luck. Love you guys,
Kristin and family
Hey Molly and Zac, it's Alisha. I just found your blog and I'm so grateful that everything is going good with your little All Star. He's a fighter and so are you guys. Hang in there. Hope he gets to come home soon.
Post a Comment