Monday, February 28, 2011

Time for AWARENESS!!!



AFROTC Det 860 at Utah State is doing a run for Mason on March 19. I am still in shock on how nice people are and how they really want to help! Our little Mason has been a lesson in pride for us. We have had to learn to swallow our pride and let people help. We are so greatful for them in doing this for our family! And so greatful to everyone else who has helped us. The thing I am most excited about this run is AWARENESS!!! I am hoping that somebody somewhere will be helped my Mason's story and cause. So everyone put your walking/running shoes on and come support a great cause! To register go to http://braveheart.regtix.com/

1 comment:

birdbabies said...

molly, your little mason is so adorable!! i'm so excited to run this saturday! thank you for keeping us posted and know that your little one is in our daily prayers