Monday, February 21, 2011

Picture OVERLOAD!

Well the past three weeks have been quite the whirl wind! You got all the updates and I hope you are prepared for all the pictures that went with them..... So here they are a portion of the pictures.....


Mason


Mason and Mommy right before the Glenn


Not much do do waiting in the waiting room for 7 1/2 hours except this :)



Just after surgery



Tube Free



Poseter from Kids Crew


Sleepy boy


The First Wagon Ride




Going Home from the Glenn Procedure


Sick boy....Back again


Mason and Mommy


Mason and Daddy


Waiting to go back into surgery


A few days after being reopened


Our Sweet boy


Big Stretches!





BIG boy!


Home AGAIN! :)

9 comments:

Kirsha said...

Mollie

you look amazing! Your little guy is such a fighter! When he is home and able to have visitors I wanna come and hold the little wonder baby! I miss you at work and hope things continue to improve for you and your little family!

Hillman's said...

Zac and Mollie,
Thank you for sharing these precious pictures with us! You are such a great example for all of us. Mason is such a strong little boy! He is such a fighter and has such a strong personality. We love you guys. XoXo

brenda said...

Love, love the pictures! I serioulsy can't believe what they can do medically. Seeing those pictures I am just amazed. I can't wait until I can come coudle him!

Lindsay said...

Mollie, you're little guy is so adorable. It made me cry to see his little smile even though he is going through all of this. I hope the best for you and your family.

brandib said...

what a precious boy!!! He is a wonder to all. If only we all could be like him and smile when we are having so many issues. I love the pics. Thank you so much for keeping me updated. Thinking of you and your family. Love you guys!!! Keep being strong.

Anne said...

Oh his cute smile and big bright eyes are killing me! Such a sweet boy. So glad you are home. Call if you need ANYTHING!

Katy said...

LOVE the pictures! He is SO stinkin cute! And you my dear are beautiful! So glad you are home!!

Unknown said...

He must be the happiest little guy around. Love those adorable smiles of his.

The Perry Family said...

What a blessing Mason is! He is seriously so precious. Always thinking about you guys! Love ya girl!!!