Friday, February 11, 2011
Back to Surgery
Well Mason is going back into surgery late this afternoon. This morning on rounds Dr.Burch (the surgeon) decided Mason's incision looked a little more red and puffy so he dedided to lance a little of it open and when he did it was full of puss, so needless to say he is full of infection! I'm relieved to know that they found the source but pretty nervous for him to have to be opened back up and cleaned out. His hematicrit is also low so he was recieve another blood transfussion. He has been going along perfectly after surgerys so I guess a little hiccup is expected now and again. He is still such a fighter though, he still finds the strength to smile for a min and show his sweet personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mollie,
I will be thinking about you and your little man today and hope that everything will be ok with this new surgery! sending love and prayers your way!
Kirsha
oh....and p.s. happy birthday the other day!
I'm sorry He is back into surgery again. I hope you know I think about your little Mason daily. :)
Stay strong sweet girl!!!! You have so many people surrounding you with their support and love!
He is such a sweet strong fighter! I will pray for a swift recovery and no more infection! Lots of love your way!!
Post a Comment