Mason got discharged from the hospital yesterday morning right after breakfast. We were given instructions for surgery Friday. He was going to be first case so we were going to have him at the hospital at 6am tomorrow. Zac's parents flew in last night to be here for surgery and today the plan was to head into the city and show them some of our favorite places. As we were all getting ready this morning I got a call from the surgery scheduler. Dr. Emani had an emergency case come up and needs to do surgery for that child tomorrow first case. They had to change Mason's surgery to Tuesday first case. It is kind of a bummer for the fact of flights home for Zac, Ryder, and Zac's parents had to be rescheduled and that puts us being away from home that much longer but I am glad that we are not the poor family having to go into an emergency surgery. Mason is stable and is able to have surgery later so I have to focus on that side of things. I pray that everything works out for that family. So now surgery is Tuesday, January 21st at 7:30am(eastern time). I am thankful rescheduling the flights didn't turn out too stressful and that we were able to have a great day out today as one big happy family.
3 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated. Sorry the surgery was postponed but I'm glad the flights were able to be rescheduled. Know our prayers will continue to be with you all.
I am sorry about the reschedule also, but I am sure it was for a reason. I hope that you didn't have to pay more for the air fares. Good luck and God bless you. I will be fasting for Mason and the doctor Sunday. Love, Cherryl
Yay more days to enjoy such a great city together as a family. Love to you friend - everything is going to go perfectly <3
Post a Comment