Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today

Sorry I haven't updated for a few days, we went home Tuesday night to spend some time with R and let him know we still exist so we just got back this afternoon. M has still been doing good, he is having a harder time when he is awake because now that he is awake more and not sedated he is sick of the breathing tube down his throat and fights it so they have been doing some spontaneous trials on the ventilator and he has been doing great. On of the times today though he didn't do very good but he was MAD the whole time so they are thinking he will do better once he is extabated. Today I asked the nurse what exactly he has because we have been told so many names through all this and honestly my brain is still kinda foggy and I have a hard time processing some things but anyways what he has is Hypoplastic Left heart, unbalanced AV canal, Mild Co-arch, small mitrovalve, and two ASD's. Anyways we are still all holding up really well considering. Thanks for all the kind words and prayers that are still being said, it means so much to our family and we are defiantly feeling all the love that is being sent our way.

3 comments:

brenda said...

It's funny because everytime I run into someone that asks about you guys and they want to know what "he has". I just can't get it right! so from now on I will just tell them to check your blog! As always, thinking and praying for you guys! Thanks for keeping up the updates!

Ryan and Tab said...

I kept asking my mom about this little guy and just found out about your blog. You are doing amazing and it sounds like he is too. What a little fighter!!

Unknown said...

It's so great to get an update on little M. It is also so nice to hear how positive you are. Sending love and prayers your way!