I guess we can call it here our home away from home. We
are back at the hospital for another stay. This morning my
mom and Z noticed he was breathing kinda funny so I grabbed
the monitor and it was saying his heart rate was in the 180's
so I checked it manually and got 200. He was also retraction
mildly. I called down here and they told us to get down here
to get checked out. When we got here his heart rate was 200
still. They did an EKG and it just said fast heart beat but no other
abnormalities. They've done labs, urine tests, chest and stomach
xrays and they still are trying to figure it out. They admitted him
at least for the night and have him on telemetry to see what they
can figure out. So we will be here at least one night maybe more
depending on what's going on. I'll keep updating but I'm doing
it from my phone so sorry if I don't detail because it's hard to
post on it.
1 comment:
I sure hope everything is OK and its nothing serious. We think about you guys all the time. Prayin everything goes well.
Post a Comment