Monday, November 15, 2010

HOME!!!

We're home!!!! M got discharged Friday evening. Everything is
Going good, just trying to get adjusted to our new life! Is definitely
An adjustment! He isn't strong enough to eat on his own so he has
a feeding tube and pump. He has a home health nurse that will
Come in twice a week and a speech therapist that we will see also.
His nurse came today and he's up to 6lb 13oz! I'm trying
to post this from my cell phone So it's going to just be short and
sweet, hopefully we'll have a computer soon so I can do a better update.

3 comments:

Heather K. said...

SOO glad he is home now for you guys! What a strong little guy! :) And yay for that weight gain! That's a pound since he was born? That's pretty good! Maybe that medicine is helping him gain weight...

Hope all is going well! There was a program that Aly did that was recommended to us for physical and speech therapy. I'll find the info and send it to you in case you want to check it out. :)

Bj said...

Yay! What can we do for you? We don't have a 3 year old little boy for R to play with, but he can come play anytime:)

Katy said...

I'm so glad you are home and doing well! M is so cute!