Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update!

Thanks for wonderful neighbors who let me use their computers while I don't have one!!! M is still doing really good! When he came home his diet was to eat 50ml every three hours so he'd eat about 10ml and the rest we'd have to put through his feeding tube. Well he was throwing up and pooping like crazy so at his appointment this past Thursday he hadn't gained as much as they wanted to so they changed his diet to 45ml ever 3 hours then in the night have him hooked up to the feeding pump and have it feed him continuous all night, and it has made such a difference he still spits up but it isn't throwing up like it was before. And yesterday he ate for the first time a full 45ml! He did it 3 times yesterday and so far 3 times today and we still have one feeding left so I'm hoping that one will go as good as the last ones have! Everything is still going as planned and he hasn't gotten sick so far! We still have to limit visitors so how we have decided to do that is just no kids over at all until at least after his second surgery and if your kids are sick if you'd wait to come until nobody is sick at your house! We have so much support from everyone and feel so lucky for all the friends and family in our life! We hope everyone has a safe and fun Thanksgiving (and Black Friday ;) ) I will be making my first turkey for our little family and my mom so I hope I don't burn the house down! We are getting a computer on Black Friday and then hopefully get the internet hooked back up that next week so I'll be able to load some cute pics of my little guy!

1 comment:

Heather K. said...

What!?!?! I can't believe he is eating! That is AWESOME! Hopefully you score an awesome laptop. I am heavily debating on whether to go out or not. Last year I didn't and I missed it. This year I might need to get my game face on! :)