Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Discharged!

We are home! YAY! Mason decided to snap out of whatever he was going through and they let us come home! He was scheduled to have his Glenn on February 28th but with that other narrowing and them having to stint his shunt they have bumped it up to January 31. That is typically the youngest they do the Glenn but hey we will take it! He is on oxygen all the time and holding up really well. Ryder's birthday is coming up next week so we are just trying to get stuff ready to have a Ryder day, so I more than likley wont be updating again until the 31st! Thanks for everyone who is following Mason's progress. I really want the awareness for Congenitive Heart Defects to be more and this is really the only way I know how to help that so thank you for reading! :)

4 comments:

Heather K. said...

I know its in his best interest to get it done sooner...but thank goodness it is sooner. Less time to think about it on your part! :)

Glad the cath went good and that he's home now. And Happy Birthday to Ryder coming up soon!

Cheri J. Crane said...

Hang in there and know our prayers continue to be with you all. =)

Ryan and Tab said...

Good luck with the surgery. He is so adorable. Happy Birthday to Ryder.

triplej said...

So glad you are home. Guess I should check the blog more!! Talk to you soon. Keep us updated.