It's Offical..... Mason is ONE!!!!! He had such a good birthday! At first I was sure I was going to do a HUGE party for him because of the last year but when I really thought about it I decided against it and just did immediate family. He is having eye surgery on Friday and Flu season is here so I thought the less people there the less he is exposed to the yucky stuff right before surgery. It worked out great that way because there wasn't much commotion and so he was able to cruise around and be his cute little self without getting overwhelmed! Like I said he is having surgery tomorrow, it is very minor. He has clogged tear ducts so they have to go open them up and they are going to do another echo while he is under. I know it isn't that bad of a surgery but I just hate the fact of anesthesia again and having to be intubated for it(even though it will come out right after) but he is such a strong little guy he will do great!!! ♥
2 comments:
Molly! I can't believe sweet Mason is already ONE! You guys have had quite a year and I'm so glad to see he is doing well and sweet as ever! Miss all you gals at Yorkshire!
I LOCE the sleeping picture! He must have had so much fun!
Post a Comment