Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Day Mason was Born.....

Our sweet Baby Mason turned ONE this week! What a blessing he is in our life! I saw a quote today that I loved and it said "We are not lucky, we are blessed" It is so crazy to think when he was born we were just so excited and were expecting a healthy baby and even had a "healthy" baby for a few weeks before everything happened! I am SOOOO grateful for the extra defects that allowed a little blood flow to pass through keeping him alive when we didn't know. We love this little guy so much and can't imagine what life would be like without him. One year is such a GREAT milestone for him! He will just keep beating the odd's one year at a time! Although leading up to his birthday I struggled with emotions thinking a year ago I never would have thought we would be where we are now and gone through what we have gone through. He had a great small birthday party that I will upload those pictures later but I thought I would share the pics from the hospital when he was born. He was born on October 1, 2010 at 4:00 in the morning. He had a rough delivery where they lost the heartbeat at the very end and thankfully he was born right after that and they were able to get him out and crying. He weighed 5lb 14 oz and was 18 inches long. ♥


Right after delivery (yes he was really blue when he was born, then pinked up for a bit)


Sleeping is what he definatly did best!



A proud big brother!




Our first picture as a family of 4



In the car on the way home!


No comments: