Well obviously we have been home for a bit and I haven't posted anything! So where to start?! I guess we will start from when we got home, he is LOVING being home and we LOVE having him home! He came home still on oxygen and with his PICC line, UGH that PICC line might just be the death of me! He has had it for almost a month and still nothing is figured out with it. Home Health is coming almost daily drawing labs to see the antibiotic level in his blood and it is always too low so he is at 190 mg of Vancomycin. It makes me kinda nervous because a side affect of Vancomycin is hearing loss and he is on a lot for a little guy, so needless to say he is going to have a hearing test done on Monday. Also the dang thing has clotted twice! So I cannot wait for that to come out, It gets to come out on the 24th, WAHOO!! He also has had a post op appointment and they did a trial to see if he could go off his oxygen and he failed :( But they will try again on the 24th and fingers crossed we will come home without a PICC line and Oxygen! Up to 3 Ealry Intervention has come in to evaluate him and he is at 5 months on most of his skills and development except his gross motor skills. He is only at the same level as a 2 month old in that section. He is barley starting to lift his head off the ground while on his tummy and he doesn't put any weight on his feet so that puts him behind. But they will have one of their PT's come out and work with him to get him back on track. I cannot belive he is already 5 months old!
Things Mason loves/does:
He weighs 11lb 2oz (still not on the charts but growing!)
He is 23 1/2 inches long (1% yay)
He LOVES his mom! ♥
He thinks his brother is the funniest person ever!
He likes to eat his toes
He is curious about new people
He likes to watch the dog
He LOVES toys!
He smiles at anything, even when he is crying
He brings so much love into our home!
We love you Mason boo!
3 comments:
He is such a cute little boy! I do love seeing his precious smile. Love him.
Miss you so much! Hope I get to meet that precious little boy this summer! And yes that smile is SO SO contagious!!!!
I am in love. He is such a doll. I love that smile. How can you not smile at that. GLad to hear he is doing good. When ever you are ready, let me know and I will have some stuff for you to do.
Post a Comment