Friday, March 18, 2011

Same old Same

So nothing that new going on around here. Just loving every moment together and loving how much more personality Mason gets every day! I am amazed at the little guy how fast his strength is coming! He can now lift his head while on his stomach and yesterday he rolled from his belly to his back then last night from his back to his belly, so I feel he is starting to catch up a little! We are still struggling with the dang PICC line, this week it clotted and it has clotted before but you could still flush it you just couldn't get blood back but this time nothing was going in and nothing was coming out so we had to go spend an hour in infusion therapy to get it worked out. My friend Katy has been so great and helps with Ryder anytime I need it so THANKS Katy! You are the best! Tomorrow is the Braveheart run and we are so honored that they picked our family to raise money for their first annual race! I met some of the cadets tonight and they were all so nice! We are still so grateful for all the hard work they have put into this! Mason has a day full of appointments on Thursday so fingers crossed we will come home oxygen free!
My cute litte St. Patrick's Day boys!

Our Heart Hero!

Once again took advantage of a picture while switching oxygen stickers!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Your boys are so cute! And we love being able to have Ryder over!! I'm so happy Mason is such a trooper and doing well! We pray for him everyday still! Love you guys!

Summer said...

Mason is so so cute!! Hope the run went well :)