Monday, January 16, 2012
The best thing about a blog.....
Is it can turn into a place to vent and release feelings! Mason has had a cough since December 1 and it hasn't gotten better at all. He also is starting to look a little puffy in his face and belly. Worried people should not be allowed to use Google because what happens when I look up those symptoms??? They are all signs on heart failure! I called his cardiologist and told him what had been going on and they got him fit into an appointment on the 27th for an Echo and a good check up. I have alot of hope that it isn't failure that it is just something else that is random and no big deal, but still makes me a little nervous. I keep reminding myself that faith and fear can't occupy the same space so I am trying to push the fear out so I can keep the faith in. Other than that he is doing pretty dang good for such a fragile little guy. We(and when I say we I am really meaning me) are ready for summer to come back especailly now that we are in full swing of RSV season and are now starting to be homebound to keep us all healty so we don't give anything to Mason. Well there you have it, my release for the day :) Thank you to all of you who still read the blog and keep us in your prayers! The power of prayer is so amazing, and you all have a special part in our little Miracle. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still read! HIS APPOINTMENT WILL BE GREAT! He is one strong little boy!
I bet it's just a "seasonal" thing, I think he would have a ton more symptoms if it was heart failure. I know with Kylie she had tummy aches and then finally was lethargic, that's when I said enough and rushed her down to the ER, I still relive that day every time I worry about Kylie & her heart. Good Luck on the 27th. Can't wait to hear the "GREAT" news!!
I Hope his appointment went well! Google is the best thing ever... but also the WORST. Stupid symptom checker things;) Hope you guys are doing well and we sure miss good old Yorkshire and everyone!
Post a Comment