Thursday, December 22, 2011

Slacking!

Well it has been too long since I last updated!!! I swear once Halloween is over time just goes by so fast! I am trying to think of what has happend the last few months so I will start with our last Cardiology visit we had in the first of November. Mason was so good and didn't cry during any of it, orginally because of his leaky Mitral Valve getting worse we were going to have to have another Echo done this month(December) well the appointment went SOOO good that we were able to cancel that, everything else was so good we actually get to go a full 6 MONTHS before having to go back! Seriously was the best news we have gotten since we started this heart journey a year ago! Mason has loved the holidays, he LOVES Christmas lights! He is still a tiny little squirt but his big personality makes up for that! Oh another thing.... HE IS WALKING!!!! They told us he prob wouldn't walk until he was close to 2 because he wouldn't have the energy to. Well he may be lacking half of a heart but he is sure not lacking ANY energy! Today the physical therapist came and we signed the papers saying we no longer needed their service. He is not delayed in anything anymore. He is doing sooo good! It is hard to believe a year ago they told us we more than likely wouldn't get to bring our sweet baby home, but Mason has proved in many ways that the odds don't apply to him. ♥


At our ward's Trunk or Treat



I can't help but post this daddy picture


Mason before his first hair cut


My handsome monkey after his hair cut


Somebody doesn't like santa


An everyday battle at our house. Mason LOVES to pull Ryder's hair. Ryder doesn't love it so much but I couldn't help but get a pic of it.



No comments: