Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No News is Good News!

I can't believe it has been a month since I have blogged on here!! But rest assured no news has been good news! Mason is growing like a weed and is such a happy baby! He still has some fluid but it isn't causing any problems or getting worse so that's that I guess. His cardiologist isn't happy with his weight but I am so I I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that subject. I took him to his pediatritian yesterday and he weighs 14 lbs at 8 monts old! Small for his age and still not on the charts but he is gaining weight faster than the average baby his age so I'm sure he will catch up in no time. The cardiologist he has now is not one that we started with so I'm not sure if he knows Mason was only 5 lb 14 oz when he was born then to go through all the surgeries and hospital stays 14 lbs is pretty dang good. He sees the cardiologist on the 21st and I'm sure his weight is on the top of the list to be talked about but I think Dr. Mack will understand more when he sees his growth chart and how each time he is closer and closer to being "on the charts". He is impressing his physical therapist on how fast his motor skills are progressing. He has been sitting up all the way on his own for about a month now and that is right on track. He rolls all over to what he wants. He is pretty wild and wants to be moving all the time so when he learns to crawl I am going to be in TROUBLE! There will be no stopping him. He is starting to wave and he plays Peek-A-Boo and Patty Cake. He will eat anything you give him (minus he bottle, he hasn't been a big fan of that latley) He is so fun and I couldn't imagine life with out him. I'll try to update as often as I can but like I said before.... No news is good new especailly with our Baby Mason!♥



He is such a ham for the camrea!


Waiting to be fed!



Cute matching Brothers on Easter




1 comment:

Hallie Stokes said...

Mason is the cutest little guy ever! :) He is getting so big like his big brother! You have the cutest family and I love you guys!