Saturday, April 2, 2011

6 Month Milestone!

Mason hit his very exciting 6 month birthday yesterday!! I remember being sad with Ryder when he turned 6 months because he was growing so fast but with Mason I was so excited because that means he is still here, so keep on growing buddy! He is such a sunshine in our life he can make any of us happy at the drop of a hat. His eyes and smile melt my heart every second of everyday! Mason we love you and keep fighting, we are here to fight with you!

WE LOVE YOU MASON BOO BEAR!!


Sitting like a big boy in his Bumpo


Handsome Boy
Brothers!



Holding his toes


Things Mason likes and can do at 6 months old

-He loves his brother still!

-He likes to suck on his fingers

-He is interseted in our dog

-He is a squealer!

-He is very ticklish

-He likes to suck on his toes

-He can hold his head up while on his belly for a few seconds

-He can roll from Belly to Back

-He can roll side to side

-He likes us to do patty cakes with his hands


3 comments:

Kas said...

He is getting so big! He's changed so much... think it's time for another photo shoot! :) I'll call you soon!

Charlatta said...

what a awesome miracle boy!! Already a fighter!! God is sending his most valiant ones to be the example and move the gospel forward! :) I love ya Mollie

brandib said...

I needed to see that cute smile this morning. He makes my heart melt everytime I see a new pic of him. What a sweet boy. Keep up the good work cute Mason!!! Thinking of your family!!!