Saturday, December 18, 2010

THANK YOU a MILLION TIMES!!!

I am positive Zac has the BEST teachers and peers at school!! They had a lunch Monday-Thursday this week to raise money for baby M. It was one of those unexpected but touching gestures!! When Zac called me after he read his email and told me about it I'm not going to lie, I cried! It is so nice to know how many people want to help out! We want to thank everyone who helped and donated. You have no idea what that means to our family. There was an overwhelming amount donated and it is going to help us out more than anyone will ever realize! SO THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

Mason had a doctors appointment on Thursday and is still doing pretty good. The doctor was concerned about a few things but they are the it could be's so until they are the for sures I am trying hard not to stress and get myself down over them. We are looking at in the mid to end of January we will have to go down and he will get a cardiac cath done to look at his heart and check the pressures in his chest, and they will do a sedated Echo. Then a few weeks after that he will have his 2nd open heart surgery called the Glenn. He is still our little fighter and he has so much personality! He is seriously the best baby, he is always smiling and talking. It is so fun! We sure do love him!


This is the poster that was hung around letting people know about the lunches.

7 comments:

thecannon5 said...

That is soooo awesome. Gotta love the generosity and love of other. Its nice to know there is some good/amazing people still in the world. I am so excited for you guys. That so great. Glad he is still doing good. He is such a sweet little miracle baby!

brenda said...

That is so awesome and I am sure it will help out so much!

Unknown said...

That is wonderful. I'm glad you have alot of people who care and help you. M is an amazing little man.

Heather K. said...

What an amazing idea! You guys are a wonderful family and Zach is a great guy, so its no wonder that people wanted to help your family out! :)

Hope all is going well with what you found out at his appointment. I think you have a great attitude to try and make yourself not worry about it!

Brienne Alder said...

Mollie that is so awesome. I am so so very happy for you guys.. You deserve it so much. What a HUGE blessing. It made me cry to. I am in aw at how generous people can be it sure is a great feeling. Your little family is so dang cute. Mason is really such a cute baby. Glad everything is going well..

Bj said...

How wonderful for them to do that! What a sweet little trooper you have been blessed with!

David and Company said...

This fills my heart with love and my eyes with tears. That is so awsome!