Today little M is 2 months old!! Wahoo! He had a cardiology appointment today and is doing pretty good. Now his heart rate is on the low side, go figure! He weighs 7lb 2oz, so still tiny but growing. I asked them if they had to estimate when his next open heart surgery would be and they are thinking February/March. But they will have to put him out for a couple of procedures before they do the surgery. So our lives will continue to stay pretty crazy for awhile.

5 comments:
He is just too cute!! Happy two months M!!!
What a cutie! Love his big eyes!
He is such a cute little guy! I'm glad he is such a fighter and is doing good. You guys are still in our prayers and I hope you have a happy holiday season!
Kristin
What a cutie! Hang in there and know our prayers continue to be with you all. =)
Wow! Can't believe he is 2 months old already! I'm glad he is still doing good and gaining weight steadily!
Post a Comment