My goal for the summer is to update alot more than I have been! I have people ask me all the time how Mason is doing because I have been a slacker at posting! Mason is doing the best he has ever done. He acts like a typical crazy 20 month old boy! He runs, kicks and throws balls, talks, plays trucks, he likes to swing, and go down slides, loves guns(I guess some of these come in because he loves to do anything Ryder does), loves Toy Story and Transformers. He likes to hide things from people and is one of the silliest little kids with such a huge fun personality! You wouldn't think anything is wrong with him by just looking at him. He still has things that makes him tired. He still can't climb all the way up the stairs in our house and when he has been running around for awhile his lips turn a lovley shade of blue and he starts to fall down alot, but none of that phases him and he doesn't let it stop him either. We still haven't been able to go longer than 4 months without having a cardiology with sedated echo and even though he is doing great they still have us coming in that often with a sedated echo everytime, I used to have a hard time with it saying things like "other kids get to go longer so why can't Mason" But I have come to terms with Mason is his own person and even though one kid can go 6 months and others 1 year Mason, as they always say, is not their typical case and he is a little more compilcated in his heart anatomy having the other defects, leaky valve, and extra vessels. We have his next cardiology appointment with the sedated echo in 2 weeks and I am expecting nothing but good results. Thanks for keeping tabs on our family! I feel lucky to have such a great support system with our friends, family, and even from people we have never met!
♥
I love this picture so much! Thanks Ali for snapping this cute pic at the park!

2 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated, I love reading how things are going, and I love the picture, I think he looks EXACTLY like You Molly :-)
Hi Smiley Mason!
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. You are a courageous fighter, a brave warrior and an hansome inspirational prince. You are a special miracle, precious gift.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, developmental delays and 14 other medical conditions.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Post a Comment